Terms and Conditions
You are agree to the terms and conditions when you check out on the www.cornerstonepower.net shopping cart.
1) Colour : due to the setting of monitor, colour might slightly different with the picture.
2) Size : please check carefully with the measurement provided.
3) Please make payment within 3 days after confirmed an order. Buyer who has dishonoured payment for 3 times will be blacklistedin our customer database.
4) Please allow 1 to 2 working days to prepare the product delivery after payment. A confirmation email will be sent out with the tracking number.
5) If item is out of stock (this may happen occasionally as we listing more than hundred of items, it is hard for us to control our stock), we will contact you immediately for a refund or exchange, or wait for the new stock arrive. Anyway, we may replace some similar item should you agree.
A last we will refund back your money should you wish not to change or wait for the item arrive.
6) We will check and do the best to make sure the item in good condition before send out. Any inquiries please contact us through email.
7) Prices, specifications, information and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice.
Return Policy :
These are cornerstonepower.net Standard Return Policies applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the cornerstonepower.net website.
All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting Cornerstone Power Customer Service through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any return for a refund may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Products that are not eligible for return and will be sent back to you at your cost and expense if received by us:
Any product not purchased from cornerstonepower.net
Any product without a valid, readable serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number
Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product
Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging
Any product that exhibits physical damage
Standard Return Policy
Return for refund within: 30 days
Return for replacement within: 30 days
Restocking Fee: Yes
This is our Standard Return Policy. Items covered by this policy
(those products for which cornerstone power states "This item may be returned for a replacement or refund within 30 days only")
must be returned to cornerstone power within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply.
“Return” constitutes receipt of the product by cornerstone power.
If a product arrives Dead On Arrival (DOA), contact us immediately or fill out the RMA request form. Most products (excluding software and consumables) can be returned if DOA within 30 days of invoice. DOA merchandise must be returned with all original packaging and accessories for the return to be accepted. Full refunds are only given to non-functional products. Customer is responsible for shipping costs on returned items.
1) We accept return if item is defective upon received; Dead On Arrival (DOA).
2) All items comes with warranty and official receipt (Can be downloaded at cornerstonepower.net).
3) Upon receiving the items, if there is any defect/damage, please email to notify us in writing or SMS within a day upon receiving the shipment. Otherwise NO defect/damage claim will be allowed.
4) Buyer will have to pay for all the return shipping fees (defected item), The returned item must be in complete set or same as the condition as we ship out. Must be sent back within 7 days.
5) We will not accept return of product(s) that are been used, not compatible with your system configuration or damaged during shipment. Only manufacturer defect is accepted.
6) Shipping and handling charges, insurance and other fees are not refundable in any case. Please keep all packing material and documentation in the event of your equipment that has to be serviced, repaired or returned. The buyer holds the responsibility for the package until it arrives at our location.
7) Goods sold are not refundable or exchangeable.
The warranty may not apply or void if
a) All warranty will be immediately invalidated if unauthorized repairs are made or attempted by unauthorized personnel or the documents have been altered in any way or made illegible or the model or production number on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
b) This warranty does not cover accident, misuse, incorrect line voltage, improper installation, transport damage, altered serial number, connection to non compatible hardware and the like.
c) This warranty does not cover customer self physical damage.
d) We shall not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential damage (including without limitation any loss of profits) arising from use of the product purchased or any breach of this warranty.
e) Defects caused by abuse or misuse of the product.
f) If customer is unable to provide the Proof of Purchase.
g) Seller will not responsible for lost and damaged during delivery by courier service. All claims of damage/lost in transit will inform the buyer if the claim is successful. However, buyer has the right to claim from the courier company.
h) Cornerstone Power reserves all rights to changes without prior notification.